My office is proud to help residents of the 4th Congressional District of Mississippi when dealing with Federal agencies.

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem. 

Regardless of which agency you need help with, my office must have a signed privacy authorization form to proceed on your behalf and to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.

Click Here To Request Help